College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Whoooo! Weekend!

Oh, wait. I have to work tomorrow morning. But I guess a couple of Keith's friends are visiting this weekend, so I feel obligated to hang out with them tonight. Should be some fun, even though the whole "wake up at 6am on a Saturday" doesn't sound too enticing.

I finally got assigned my first real project at Toyota- I've been placed in charge of changing one of the front suspension lines to accomodate both the 2007 Camry and 2007 Camry Hybrid. The Camry Hybrid's front suspension rear cross member has one less hole, and a diferent arrangement for the electronic steering feature. Sound boring? Maybe to you, but I'm having fun with it. It's better than going through boxes of books or taking pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home