College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Can Still Taste the Jack

Last night, Nataline and Keith took it upon themselves to say Happy Birthday to me the 21 year old way. And almost 12 hours later, I can honestly say I threw up way too much for my own good.

I'm not proud of myself. If you know me, you know that I hardly ever drink. That explains why I got hit so hard, somewhat fast. Don't get me wrong, I had plenty of fun last night. I just don't think I'm going to be drinking for a little while. I can find other ways to have fun down here.

First week of work is over, and I'm starting to get used to this 8 hour a day deal. Yesterday we had a team meeting at Toyota North America, or TMMNA, in Erlanger. This is going to be an every Friday occurrence, so I'm going to try and take advantage of being an hour closer to home and head straight home for the Super Bowl.

Geez, even just thinking about that first shot (Three Wise Men, look it up) gets me feeling a little sick. Oh well, time to suck it up and make the most of my weekend. I never have any time during the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home