College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yesterday's Word Of The Day: Spatter

I'm sitting here at work, already abusing my internet privileges on my second day. I don't have much to do yet, so I just sit at my desk and every once in a while, read an AutoCad tutorial or stop at one of the other guys' desks. My supervisor isn't too big a help, he kind of just comes and goes and sometimes invites me along to check out a subassembly on the floor.

I've been down in Lexington now for 4 days, and I guess it's been alright so far. I still miss the college atmosphere; working 8+ hours a day and driving to and from work 30 minutes each way makes me feel way too old for a 21 year old.

My internet's been acting really shady at the apartment, so I've had to resort to using an unknowing neighbor's wireless connection along with AIM Express. Not to mention the fact that while our apartment is really nice, we really don't have that much stuff to put in it. I guess I'll have to wait until payday, because I've already put enough on the credit card as it is. Geez I'm bored. Only 3 and a half more hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home