College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Only 11:30, But I Should Seriously Be Asleep

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I know I did- for the most part. Overall, the drive home was worth it, just wish I didn't have to drive back. Ah well.

When we were downtown, we stopped at the Renaissance Center to check out the SportsCenter broadcast. After waiting with the crowd for close to an hour and only seeing Merrill Hodge, we finally saw 3 broadcasters step to the ESPN desk. And guess what? The desk said "En El Superbowl." That's right, we had waited to watch ESPN Deportes. After getting out of there, we saw a few more things around Woodward and called it a day. If it weren't so cold and wet and windy, I wouldn't have minded staying down there a little longer. Downtown Detroit actually looked pretty nice- well, at least the real downtown area; I'm sure the suburbs were still fairly run down.

Once again, not so much to write about as I thought. Is it possible that life is actually getting boring again? Quite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home