College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

If This Is What Every Weekend's Going To Be Like...

So I'm sitting here watching more football, about 20 minutes away from the season premiere of 24. Yes, say what you will, but I am a complete and utter 24 junkie. If I happen to miss an episode, I go on a sobbing rampage for close to a week. That said, 2 episodes tonight and 2 tomorrow are pretty much how I'm going to be spending my evenings.

Friday night was pretty much the height of my weekend. I stayed in on Saturday, ran some errands, and just relaxed at the apartment. It was nice and definitely needed. Today, I went to church and then managed to get some shopping and groceries done. It's really different, working full time, then having almost nothing to do on the weekends. No homework, no tests to study for, no labs or projects to work on. I don't mind one bit, but at the same time, that stuff used to keep me busy. Now I've got to rely on myself to keep entertained. It's times like these I wish I could sleep in until 12. But of course not, I have to wake up at 9 in the morning. I can't go back to sleep once I wake up. Physically impossible.

I'm feeling an insightful and thoughtful post coming up in the next week. We'll see.

1 Comments:

  • At 1/16/2006 05:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never thought that I would say this, but school is a pretty wonderful thing, huh. Glad to see that you are doing well for yourself, Rumao, and I hope you enjoy Kentucky (from what I hear, it is kind of similar to India - a lot of cows, and not much else). And, by the way, if you ever begin to feel like you are wasting away your life watching 24 and football, just think of me - I watched both today, and it is now 5:21am and I am going through facebook profiles and blogs. Good luck with Toyota - Mr. Rea would be proud...

    Cody

     

Post a Comment

<< Home