College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Forget The Wrench

No more Indiana or Canada next week. Apparently some of the actual welding engineers are going instead, and they decided to bump the co-op off. That's fine, I'll probably have my hands full (of more boxes to carry downstairs) with all the work they're handing me.

Only a couple more days until I go home for most of the weekend. If I stay until Sunday afternoon, I won't be able to see most of the Super Bowl. Ah well, big loss, it's just Pittsburgh and Seattle. The important thing is catching up with my friends and taking my parents out to lunch. They'll have been married 23 years on February 6th. Dad's turning 50 this year, so we're going to have to start planning for that soon enough. And then there's their 25th anniversary, and that'll be here in no time- not to mention that I'll (hopefully) have graduated by then, and they'll be expecting me to spearhead the event.

I don't have much to say, except for the fact that there aren't enough hours in the day. I woke up at 5 this morning, worked out from 6-7, went into work at 7:30, left work at 5:15, played basketball until 7, grabbed a delicious Hot and Ready from Little Caesar's, sat around for close to an hour, and before I knew it, here I am. 10pm, and I'm calling it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home