College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Let's Clear Up A Few Things...

1) Do not, and I repeat, do not apologize to me for your drinking. God help me, if I hear you say "I'm sorry" once more, I will hit you in the face. It's not your fault I chose not to drink, that's an active decision I make on my part everytime I go out. I still manage to have a good time somehow.

2) I have more willpower and determination than you might think I do. Don't try and pressure me into something and expect that I'll just give in. Because I won't.

3) I am most definitely not like every other guy you might meet in a bar, at a party, or anywhere else for that matter. Don't you dare try and classify me as such.

4) I'm a strong believer in fate and karma. I know for a fact that good things will happen to/for/around me, not because I deserve it, but that's how it's going to be.

Well, now that that's out of the way, how about a regular post?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home