College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Anyway, Here's What Happened This Weekend

It seems weekends are really the only free time I have. And even then, I have to work some Saturdays. Thankfully, I only worked in the morning, so that left pretty much the rest of the day for doing absolutely nothing at all. I decided to get some posterboard and duct tape and lighting and try out this idea I've had for a while. Hopefully the whole wall's filled up by the time we get out of Kentucky.

Anyway, a couple of Keith's friends came to visit this weekend, so we hung out, went to the bars, just the usual. I had maybe 2 beers the whole weekend- my excuse to not drink was to just be the designated driver. I really don't see the point in drinking, but I've said that before, so there's just no reason to repeat it again. I'll hang out, go to the bar, and still have fun, just without the alcohol.

Time is really flying by though, and while I am having fun down here, I'm just as anxious to get back up to Michigan, continue life up there. Once the weather starts getting nicer, I'm going to get out more, get back to drawing and photography on the weekends, and do what I want to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/13/2006 11:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have a secret admirer!
    Thought you would like to know that :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home