College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's Good To Be Home

The flight back was good, it was raining in Erlanger, but just dry and chilly here. The day went alright, and I'm glad it's over. It's out of my hands now, and I guess I'll find out in a couple weeks.

I actually had only two interviews at Toyota, one at 9:00 with Production Engineering, and the second and final one at 12, with Simultaneous Engineering. As far as the actual interviews, I thought they went well. There were a couple times I stumbled on my responses, but I think I may a decent impression overall. The guys from Simultaneous definitely seemed a lot more interesting and travel a lot, which is always cool. Plus, the fact that they're the bridge between Design and Engineering is exactly where I'd want to be. I hope I get a call back from them, but if not, I guess I move on and forward. But Toyota seems like a great place to work- everyone I saw there was relatively young, and there is always something going on.

Overall, not a bad experience. Toyota foots the bill, I meet some cool new people, and I come back more confident and aware of what I need to do in the future. Good Night- I am completely exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home