College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wednesday Should Be Better

I usually come up with a title before I type all this stuff out. Not today. I really have no direction with this entry.

Had my first Stats midterm today- went alright, I only guessed on 1 out of the 20, so I think that's pretty good.

Got my new watches today too: a Nike Triax Speed 50 Kenya , and a Kenneth Cole Reaction. Both are pretty nice, and it's about time I replaced my watches that either drowned or were dealt away.

And now for a little rant- the way our apartment complex is laid out, the third and fourth floor are 2 story apartments. We live on the second floor. Not a day has gone by where we haven't heard what sounds like a Sasquatch pounding up and down the stairs. And it's not like this happens once or even five times a day- it's more like 10 or 20 times an hour. Easy. It's getting more than a bit annoying.

Rant #2: I hate being led on. Don't tease me with something I see as promising, only to take it away from me at your leisure.

Now that that's out of the way, I have a feeling Wednesday will be a halfway decent day. Like a 6/10 on the old scale. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home