College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I Just Want to Pass the Hell Out

The 5k went pretty well today, I think I could've done at least a minute better, but I had no idea what the route was until I got to the registration area. Ah well, I'll settle with a 20:51. I know I can do better than that. Congrats to Andrea, who ran her first 5k well under the 30 minutes she thought she'd finish in.

Ever since the race, I have felt completely sluggish and out of it. Every time I've sat down to do homework, I've gotten back up and just let my eyes glaze over. Yes, while standing up.

I just don't know what to do with myself- part of me wants to sleep, but the other part of me wants to do something productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home