College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Erlanger is.....

Pretty boring. So far. Flight was good, except for the customary turbulence. I'm sitting in the hotel now, wondering what I'm going to eat- it's a little harder not having any cash on me or a car. Idea: take the hotel shuttle back to the airport, hit the ATM there, and even have dinner at the food court. Who knows, I'll figure something out. That bed is looking pretty inviting.

There's another guy here from MSU, and he's a senior. So obviously he's got a bit more experience than me academics-wise. At least there's someone else here to hang out with though, as much as I enjoy flying solo.

The rest of the night I'm just going to review my interview strategy and get as prepared as possible for tomorrow morning. It's going to suck waking up at 7am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home