College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

It's Going To Be A Good Week

You know how I know? I just do. I have that feeling. After a weekend filled with losing (Spartans and Lions), there's been plenty to feel good about too. I got most of my C++ project done today, which is always cause for celebration. This coming week may have an Econ test right in the middle of it, but I'm just ready to go to Kentucky.

I'll be leaving Thursday afternoon at 1:45, and the interview won't be until Friday morning from 8-12:30. I'm giving myself plenty of time to get there, get settled in, clear my mind, and prepare for whatever the Toyota managers have got for me. After the interviews, I'll be hanging out at the airport for more than a few hours, since my flight does not leave until 7:45. Obviously I'll be taking something to read.

Today I went to the shop to work on the mini-baja cars, but since a large number of new materials hadn't come in yet, we got a minimal number of things done, mainly replacing the safety harnesses and cutting some spacers. And then the fun came. We took a couple of the cars out to the proving grounds and went crazy on the course. Of course, it was a good amount of fun. What a rush- it's always better to work on something after having experienced it firsthand.

If I'm going to have a good week, it's only fair I hope you do too. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home