College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I Woke Up Too Early

I don't have class until 8:30. But for some reason, I didn't change my alarm and woke up at 7am. I went back to sleep, but still woke up at 7:30. So I've just been sitting here, foamy toothbrush in mouth, watching the sky change colors as the sun rises. Right now it's a streaky purple and orange red. Kind of reminds me of that Trix yogurt, the Raspberry Rainbow flavor.

After I get back from class, I'm going to finish packing my stuff up, print out my boarding pass, and end up leaving for the airport around 12. I've never flown out of Lansing before, so I don't know the security protocol there. Last thing I want to do is get manhandled by security guards for trying to bring a Mach 3 on board.

I'll post again when I get to Erlanger, and fill you in on the exciting sights and sounds of Northern Kentucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home