College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, October 14, 2005

I Might Have Made a Mistake

Tomorrow's the Pi Mile, and I don't know why I'm still up. I have to be over at Akers by 9am. I'll manage.

I ended up studying calc for no reason, seeing as how we didn't have a quiz today. Exciting stuff, I know. I haven't been out in what seems like a while. Every weekend has been the same. I'm tired of the sameness, but at the same time, there's not much I can do about it. People always tell me about how they know about so many parties, but they never take the extra step to actually invite me. It's alright, I don't need it.

And now the mistake. I wasn't in the greatest mood earlier, and after penting it up inside for close to two weeks, I let it all spill- in an online IM, while she was away. Wonderful. Quite possibly the worst way to do things, but I was never taught the proper way to deal with my emotions. It came down to this way because I was just tired of being ignored, tired of the way things had been going. So I just gave up and said it. Will I regret it? Maybe, for a bit, but I just don't care anymore. I'm better than that, and I, much less anyone else, don't deserve to go through that.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home