College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Quiet Night

Pretty uneventful Monday. Nothing out of the ordinary, just more of the same. Went to Econ, went to Calc, and oh yeah, spent 6 hours at the Engineering Building working on my weekly project. I did say I wouldn't procrastinate, but sure enough, I did- again. But the important thing is I got the project done. If you're even slightly interested in what took me 6 hours to do, click here. Be warned.

Quite a sports night for a Monday. Chargers playing the Steelers, Wings losing to the Canucks, Angels beating the Yankees to move on to the ALCS. That means that both the Red Sox and Yankees (and Braves) made early exits this year. Wow.

And now I don't have a lot to say. Hmm. Ummmm........maybe I'll just call it a night. Geez I'm pathetic. Hard to believe I'll be 21 in a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home