College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, October 24, 2005

And What I Give To You...

Decent, uneventful weekend. If you haven't figured it by now, I'm not the average college student. I don't go out every weekend and get piss drunk.

Today we went back to Abbott Pointe to check out a couple more units there, and we decided to set up an appointment to sign a lease on Tuesday. It's a bit further out, but 2 bedrooms and plenty of space, not to mention a huge balcony, are definitely nice. And for the same price? Can't beat it.

The Lions somehow managed to squeeze out a win today; I didn't get a chance to watch the whole game since I was at the CSE lab for close to 5 hours, but I'm glad we won. Strangely, a 3-3 record is still decent in the pathetic NFC North.

Andy came up for the weekend, which always a decent (and honestly, challenging) time. Of course, he forgot something, this time, his history notes. This means I'm waking up early tomorrow morning to meet him halfway. It'd suck for him to drive all the way back here again.

This week shouldn't be too bad, I'm just looking forward to hitting my stride and getting things to go the way they should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home