College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm Definitely On A Third Eye Blind Binge

Finally, the week is almost over. Or is it? I might have to work Saturday, depending on how badly my manager yells at me in tomorrow's meeting. I was supposed to work on this report for him, but without the right information (or any information at all), that was impossible. Not to mention that I was working on this on Saturday, and no one except co-ops work Saturdays. Ah well, if I didn't get fired on Monday, odds are I'll still have a job by the end of the day tomorrow.

Life's going alright for me, at least right now. Sure, I'm working around 50+ hours a week, but I stay busy that way, and it helps me keep my mind off other matters, matters that would consume my mind if I had time to sit around and dwell on them- like I'm doing now. It's not anything serious, it's just that my mind tends to wander and start thinking of all sorts of "What if" scenarios. I don't need that, I just need to appreciate where I am right now and not worry about what could've been, or even what could be.

There's been some talk among a couple of the co-ops about coming up to MSU for St. Patrick's Day, but I don't if I'm going to be joining in. We'd be leaving Thursday, and I have meetings and projects to attend to on Fridays, and work pretty much every Saturday. As much as I'd like go back to East Lansing, I don't think it's a good idea. So, sorry to the two or three people that would've wanted to see me.

This weather needs to start getting better immediately. I'll take 50s, I don't mind. I just need to run outside again, I miss that. Helps me think things out a lot clearer. Wow, I'm being way too serious. I'll stop now. I'm really only this serious maybe 5% of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home