College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, February 17, 2006

I Worked 12 Hours Today....

And honestly, I didn't mind it too much. After a meeting at HQ in the morning, I stayed until 8 at Georgetown since the second shift was starting production of the 2007 Camry fuel tanks. Exciting times around the plant, and just from me saying that, you can tell how boring my life has gotten again.

After work I met up with Mike at O'Charley's for a burger and a beer. He's a good guy, I'm glad he's working in the same office as me, because he's pretty much taken the role my supervisor was supposed to take. I don't mind it one bit, Mike's cool and knows his stuff, probably even better than my supervisor.

I'm just going to relax tonight; I have to work tomorrow morning, which kind of sucks, but I'm so far into overtime and getting stuff done that it doesnt really matter. Not like I have much else to do on a Saturday anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home