College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wired

I managed to stay busy for most of today, which is a feat in itself. After sleeping in til around 10 (that's the latest I've slept in a very long time), I left for Farmington Hills. First up, my drug test- because of my impeccable timing, I got there during the lab's lunch hour, so I moved on to my next stop: visiting some of the folks at work.

I showed up there, and everything just seemed different. There were completely foreign faces, and only after hearing all the shouts in the conference room did I find the familiar faces. I hung around for a bit and caught up with Kaitlyn and Katie, and then left to grab lunch with Andrea.

After enjoying a deliciously overpriced beef kabob and some hummous with Andrea, who by the way gave me a very nice card, I went back to Canton and stopped at the Secretary of State to renew my license. I think my new license picture is going to make me look like an idiot, but I guess I'll find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home