College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Now Love Naomi Watts

My God, is she gorgeous. We went and saw King Kong tonight, and now we're in love. Well, she doesn't know it yet, but she will. The movie was pretty good too.

Lions lost today, again. This was the first Sunday in a while that I didn't watch the whole game. I gave up around the second half. Final score: Cincy 41, Detroit 17. The only great part was the pregame, in which they showed lots of Lions fans protesting Matt Millen stil being the GM. I completely agreed.

These next few days are going to be a complete whirlwind. I'm going back up to East Lansing to grab more things I either forgot or needed to get, and to say goodbye to the couple people I didn't say goodbye to. Not too many people realize that I'm not coming back next semester, and I really only told the people I talked to on a near daily basis. After all, if I went a while without seeing someone, would they even care if I were gone? Probably not. No difference, I've learned to get over that stuff fairly quickly.

Between visiting family, goodbyes to friends, and packing, I'm going to have very little time to do much of anything else. I'm sure I'll still find time to post- it's not like I sleep or anything. Not with so much on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home