College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Still Alive

Yes, everything is well and good here in India. I'm sitting in my cousin's cyber cafe in Virar, a town outside my family's village. Besides the air and crowded everything, I'm having a great time. People here are so nice and caring, I'm really mad at myself for not having come here in the past eleven years. I'm coming home on new year's day, so until then, hope everything is good stateside.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/29/2005 12:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope u had an awesome vacation in India! And please post some pics from there so that I can see what the place looks like :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home