College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Kinda Wished I Stayed In East Lansing

I got back to Canton around 1 this afternoon. After unpacking and eating and more unpacking, I relaxed for a little while. Alright, a long while. The house was so empty, so quiet, I had no idea what to do. After watching an episode of Family Guy and doing some drawing, I decided to watch Closer. Not a bad movie, but it's definitely going to need a second viewing.

I went over to my uncle's house in Rochester Hills for the evening, which was pretty nice. Honestly, I have a great family, a very strong, supportive family, and I should be more thankful for that. I got to know a family friend even better, and learned that I've got to strike while the iron's hot. Stupid cliches.

I can't wait to be in India. Home is nice, but it's cold and lonely- don't get me wrong, I enjoy some solo time, but it'd be nice to get out and do stuff with the friend(s) I've missed all semester. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home