College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The Blizzard of 05!!!!

I don't think this qualified as a blizzard, but from I could see from outside the window this morning, we got around 7 inches of snow.

Just as we were going to sleep around 1:30 last night, Josh had the genius idea to go outside and walk in the snow. Here's the parking lot, to the left.







Michigan Avenue- the streets weren't plowed, and while we were walking around, the few people driving gave us some weird looks. All I have to say is that I wish I wore a pair of tube socks, because plenty of snow got in my boots.

Once we came back, I ended up playing some PS2, and finally called it a night around 3. Can't wait to go outside today.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home