College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Should Probably Be Studying

After all, finals are next week. I also have a Stats quiz in the evening, but for some reason, I can never get going on this whole "grind out the last two weeks of the semester" deal. I wouldn't say I've run out of gas, I think I've just stopped caring, more or less. I've got to fix that.

I got my camera today, a PowerShot A610. Hopefully that means more pictures coming up in entries- we'll see.

Last night, I almost suffered mightily because MSU's server was seemingly down. No MSU-related sites could be accessed, and I was starting to freak out because I hadn't handed in my final programming code, the code that I put almost 24 hours into. Thankfully, the server came back up around 11 and I was able to submit my file.

I think I'm going to head to the library and get some studying done there- I'm more worried about my Econ final than anything else, so the plan is to study the Macroeconomics section at least 2 hours each night until next Wednesday. I just read that to myself, and realized there's no way I can work with Econ for more than 30 minutes at a time. Three cheers for short attention spans and boring curriculum!

1 Comments:

  • At 12/08/2005 05:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woot woot the new camera is officially yours! haha good luck with the studying by the way..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home