College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Thanks to Horst, or Hans, or Franz

This big burly German feller came into class today, huffing and puffing, and with a strange smile on his face and in a loud booming voice, announced that our class was cancelled for today. "So you are free to do whatever you please!" I said thanks and left Wells Hall immediately. What a waste of time to walk there and back. And now I've got to head back out to the Engineering Building to work on my last programming project of the semester.

I ordered a camera over the weekend, the Canon Powershot A610. Cost me around $200, and wow, is that going to hurt even more when the credit card bill comes. I wanted a nice camera to take to India so I can take as many photos as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to post some up here and let you know what I'm up to there.

Well, back out into the cold I go. Not cool. Well, it is, but it's not cool in the sense that it's awesome. Because it sucks. It sucks royal blue monkey nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home