College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's 2 A.M., I Must Be Lonely

If you know the Matchbox 20 song, it's 3 a.m. But I don't feel like staying up another hour, even though I'm not tired at all. I know I'm just going to hit the wall around 12:30 tomorrow afternoon.

After watching most of the Pistons game tonight, I headed over to Cedar Village to hang out with Jess, Andrea, and a bunch of other people. Since I drove, I didn't drink, just relaxed, met some new people, played a little foosball and caught up with some friends.

Funny Drunk Interaction of The Night:

(Random guy on couch, after seeing my watch)
Random guy: Dude, that's like some kind of James Bond shit, that watch!
Me: Yeah, it's pretty sweet (I push the button to show him the digital readout). The digital's helpful, I can't read those hands.
Random guy: Really? I'm just the opposite, I can't read digital!
Me: Are you serious?
Random guy: Hahahaha no man, I'm just shittin ya! I pulled that same thing with my mom and she fell for it too!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home