College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Geez, Justin's Got A Lot Of Free Time

You know what? I'll let that one slide, but only because it's true.

I was at the Engineering Building from 3-7:30 today, working on an absolutely frustrating and ever-complicated project. I'm glad it's due Wednesday night, because I don't want to spend more than 5 hours working on it tomorrow.

And apparently my programming code from one of my projects got flagged for being too similar to another student's work:
For Computer Project #9, your solutions were identified as being essentially
the same. That is not acceptable, since the computer projects are
individual assignments.
Excellent. Awesome. I'm not stressing out over it because I know it's just a simple misunderstanding. I still have to talk to the Professor about it tomorrow morning after class. He's a pretty good guy, so I'm sure we'll be able to clear it up.

It snowed for most of today, but I couldn't tell if it actually added up to the four inches we got over the weekend. All I know is that my pants were soaked for most of the day.

My parents are leaving for India tomorrow evening; my brother and I aren't leaving until the 22nd, which sucks. I'm now old enough that I can actually appreciate traveling to another country, and this time around I only get to spend a week there. As much as I'd love to sightsee this time around, it'll be more of a family trip, seeing as how I haven't been there since the fourth grade. There's so many cousins I've never met before, and obviously that's going to be a little strange. Still, I'm excited to go.

At the time of this posting, Blogger was down or something, because no one could access any blogs on blogger. Hopefully this gets fixed, otherwise I could save the typing and just talk to myself. Which I do anyway. Sometimes.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/05/2005 11:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Justin,

    You do a good job at being interesting. Keep up the good work, buddy.

    -Ash

     

Post a Comment

<< Home