College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December? Already?

What in the hell is happening to time? November came and went just as fast as October, and I don't even remember September. Might as well bring on December.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my Stats professor loves integrating current events and politics into his examples. Actually, I have mentioned this. I'm pretty sure. Anyway, today, his example about Tests Concerning Hypotheses (exciting, I know), brought about another tie into something we might be able to relate to.

Professor: "So, do you guys remember the O.J. Simpson trial? You might not, it happened a long time ago and most of you are too young to remember (No one answered mostly because we were tired, we just smiled and let him go on). Anyway, it was a very long trial for the murder of his wife, Nicole Simpson---Nicole Brown Simpson, and her..... friend, Ron Goldman."

Then he went into his example, which I won't bother with here, because honestly, I don't remember it. The good news is that I got the whole crossword done.

One more week of class, and then I'm done, for a little while. I can't believe it. I'm definitely going to miss my friends, especially a few of the ones I made this semester. No worries, I'm sure I'll be visiting East Lansing a couple times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home