College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Woke Up at 7:30....

....And didn't come back to my apartment til around 6:30 today. I had class from 8:30 to 10, and then after meeting with my professor for the whole "cheating" thing, I worked on programming with Kristin and a couple other people (although I doubt Art is much help at all) from 11 to 4. Of course, there was that little lunch break (Mediterranean Chicken Wrap & Hummus from Woody's Oasis, good stuff), but that just counts as work time too.

Then there was the co-op seminar from 4-5, and Stats from 5:30-6; I left early, went back to the apartment, grabbed my laptop, and drove back to the Engineering Building, where I was until 8:30. I think I've put in around 15 hours on this damn project, and there's probably around 2 or 3 more hours of work to do. I can't wait til it's over. The project part at least, I will miss the class.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home