College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

You'll Probably Learn More From This Than Anything I've Already Written

1. First thing you did this morning?
Realized I woke up an hour before my alarm and went back to sleep.
2. Last thing you ate?
Some delicious chocolate Teddy Grahams.
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap?
No, it's a block of crap. But I'm not complaining.
4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months?
Moving to Kentucky. Or going to India. Both are fairly exciting.
5.Whats annoying to you right now?
Nothing, really.
6. What's the last movie you saw in a theater?
Saw II.
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships?
Nope. They don't work. Trust me.
8. What's the worst?
Worst what? Worst feeling? Loneliness. Worst food? Plenty of choices. Worst comedian? Can't stand Kathy Griffin.
9. Is there someone you miss?
No one in particular.
10. What inspires you?
People that give their lives for the greater good of others.
11. If you could put together a concert of 3 bands or artists, who would you choose?
Third Eye Blind, Foo Fighters, and Coldplay.
12. Song that sums up your love life?
Ben Harper~Another Lonely Day. Sad but true.
13. What's one thing you wish you could do better in?
School. I suck at academics now.
14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be?
In bed. I don't know why I'm not in bed yet.
15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade?
Jeff Harris making fun of my clothes. That son of a bitch.
16. Latest addiction?
Probably Blogger.
17. Have you ever had the slight urge to kill someone?
There's this one foreign girl in my C++ class. But with her, "slight" is an understatement.
18. How many people would you say were interested in you at once?
I can't think of more than 1.
19. What do you love doing?
Driving, being unneccesarily outgoing, running, listening to music, staying in when everyone's out.
20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily?
Besides my mom? Um....no.
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to?
Josh. We do share an apartment.
22. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Vehicle Engineer would be sweet. If not that, then definitely an entrepreneur.
23. What is your favorite food?
Anything that tastes halfway decent. Right now? Mostaciolli.
24. How many people do you know with the same name as yours?
Justin is ridiculously common.
25.What was the last thing you spilled?
For some reason, water always seems to avoid my mouth and land on my shirt. What a crappy question to end on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home