College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's So Hard To Get Up

Especially when it's pitch black at 730 in the morning. That's always fun.

It was nice going into today knowing that I have something cool to look forward to in January. But, there are a few things I've been thinking about.
  1. I'm going to India for Christmas break- I won't be back until the 31st or 1st, not sure which one. Toyota wants me to start on January 2. Not gonna happen.
  2. I think I'm going to get a dog. It'd be nice to have one to come home to after a long day- of course, there's the issue of what I'd do with him once I was done in Kentucky. Maybe I'll get a gecko instead.
  3. I need to look for an apartment. Since Georgetown is a bit of a small college town, I'm guessing rent is kind of expensive, so I might try and look for one in Lexington, which is like 20 minutes out.
  4. It's really going to suck monkey balls that I'll be "celebrating" my 21st birthday by myself. Hopefully I can start work the week after or something. It's not like I plan on getting piss drunk, I'd just want to hang out with some friends.
Oh yeah, and I guess there's this whole school thing I have to worry about. I have to make sure I keep my grades up for this semester, otherwise Toyota could yank the co-op and I'd be incredibly screwed. That's the last thing I want.

I do know that once I get down there, I'm going to treat it like a fresh start. No one down there will know who I am, so at least I'll have that going for me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home