College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

What A Funk

If you know me at all, you know that I'm generally in a good mood most of the time. A lot of stuff does not get me down. These past few days though, I've just been in a strange place. I'll get over it in time, but at the same time, I'm not even sure if I'm disappointed about the right thing.

Obviously, it comes down to a girl. Thing is, I'd get over it in an instant, if it weren't for the simple fact that I don't meet girls very often. So that's all I'm going to say about that.

2 weeks until the Phi Sigma 5k race. I started my running back up today, and will run every day for the next 14 days, until I feel comfortable enough to run 3.1 miles. I know I can do it regardless of whether I run right now, but I'd like to finish at a faster time than my last 5k, which I think was somewhere around 21:32.

I went to the shop today to work with the MSU Mini Baja guys. That's definitely something I'm going to be getting more into this year. I disassembled the engine/transmission assembly from the #23 car, and helped fabricate a new bracket and gusset to realign the transmission. Good stuff, along with learning more about the shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home