College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, December 16, 2005

So Much To Pack, Too Lazy To Do It

Well, this semester's officially over. Let's recap:
The Good:
A possibility of making the Dean's List for the first time in my 3 years here
Meeting a few great people
The Toyota job
Catching up with old friends
Finally accepting who I am

The Bad:
Just one regret.
Usually, anytime the Good outweighs the Bad, I'm happy, but not in this case. Hopefully that one regret doesn't weigh on me for too long. I guess we'll find out.

I'm going home tomorrow, and then the next few days will just be a whirlwind of catching up with family, packing, and spending whatever else time I have left with the few friends that mean the most to me. The more I think about it, the more I realize how much I'm going to miss Michigan. A fresh start never hurt anyone though, and I welcome that.

4 Comments:

  • At 12/17/2005 01:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can u elaborate on the regret please?

     
  • At 12/17/2005 02:41:00 PM, Blogger JRumao said…

    only if you elaborate on who you are.

    but pretty much the only hint you need are two words: amazing girl.

     
  • At 12/17/2005 05:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who was the amazing girl? does she go to msu with u?

    ps: just stumbled by from the top10 site..ur life seems neat and organized.

     
  • At 12/18/2005 12:49:00 AM, Blogger JRumao said…

    the amazing girl knows who she is, and i don't want to put her name out there...but yes, she goes to msu. unfortunately, i won't be next semester.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home