College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Finals Aren't Stressing Me- At All

Honestly, I must be one of the very few people that doesn't get stressed around finals. You've got the library open 24 hours and people always in there. I'll take a good night's sleep over going on Red Bull overload and pulling an all-nighter. I guess that's why I've always had a different college experience from everyone else.

I studied for my CSE 231 final a little bit with Kristin today; there's still a lot of stuff that I'm not clear on, so hopefully the prof will hold a review session.

Tomorrow I'm heading up to the library to study Econ and Stats, and maybe a little more C++ stuff. My first final, STT 351 (Stats) isn't until Tuesday night, and I'm not too worried about that. The professor actually made us a 3 page cheat sheet to use, so I'll just spend some time adding in examples and learning the last few sections, seeing as how I didn't pay any attention the last couple lectures. Last Thursday a few of us spent most of class trying to figure out a Sudoku, but couldn't get it.

Well, time for the Lions (Sunday Night Football, what a joke) and the Pistons game later on. That just means no more studying tonight. Oh well, I'll be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home