College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Halfway Done

With two finals done and out of the way, all that's left is CSE 231 and MTH 235 on Friday, which kind of sucks. Tomorrow's going to be a study day, but tonight I'm just watching the Pistons game and maybe The 40 Year Old Virgin, which I happened to buy.

I left today's Econ final feeling a little confused. I was the first one to finish, which usually never happens. This means one of two things, or some weird combination of the both: 1) I actually knew my stuff and studying paid off; or 2) I got every question wrong in the worst possible way. I really don't think it was the second one, so hopefully I get a decent grade back on that one.

Stats was a little harder than I thought it would be; after all, we did get to use like 5 pages of cheat sheets. I ended up getting an 90% on it, which really pissed me off. A 4.0 in the class is a 91%, and I'm sitting around a 90.4%. I don't know how nice the professor would be in rounding that up.

Ah, who am I kidding? I'm turning into those whiny little bitches in high school that complained about their grade not being close enough to an A+. You know who you are. So stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home