College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

This Daylight Savings is a Bad Idea

Honestly, it's almost a week later, and my internal clock is still messed up. It's only 11 and I'm already tired. Maybe it's because I decided to run to and from my 8:30 lecture this morning. Or maybe it's the 3 hours I spent at the CSE lab. It's great having a partner that does absolutely nothing to contribute, much less emails you back.

If you've seen my away messages at all this week, you'll know that the apartment as well as all of East Lansing is under attack from ladybugs. I went downstairs to fill out a maintenance request, but they said it's happening everywhere, so maintenance might not be able to do much. I can understand the fact that ladybugs are everywhere, and it's fine if they're outside. But once they pull an osmosis on the window and appear in the apartment, then it's the complex's problem.

Two midterms next week, so this weekend will be filled with a decent amount of studying. If the weather stays nice though, I do want to throw the football around. Haven't done that in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home