College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Guilty As Charged

First off, I am a completely secure heterosexual male. Now that that's been established, tonight's episode of Laguna Beach was pretty damn good. Seriously, good for L.C. for realizing that bastard Jason is...well...a bastard. She deserves better. Like me. I'd treat her pretty well.

This whole daylight savings time thing is really messing me up. The day goes by really slowly, and I feel like I have all night to make the most of things. But come 9:00, everything goes double time, and before I know it, it's midnight.

I think I'm going to be taking a drive down to Georgetown a weekend before Thanksgiving, to get the living situation straightened out. I'd really prefer living on my own, but part of me wants to get a roommate or something down there.

I got nothing else. Tomorrow begins November- here's to hoping it's slightly better and more productive than October.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/03/2005 08:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i noticed your earlier post in regards to your co-op. don't think a co-op is the greatest thing in the world...sure job experience is great but i'm sure that you can get a better offer--you live in michigan, right, the automotive leader of the world! you're telling me there's no auto company willing to hire you in your state? ask your career advisor if it's possible for toyota to transfer you to a different unit.

     
  • At 11/03/2005 10:19:00 PM, Blogger JRumao said…

    thanks for the tip, but the thing about this job is it takes me out of michigan. I need to get out of this state for a little bit. Toyota does have a tech center in Ann Arbor, but they hire from U-M. So for now I'm sticking with Kentucky, unless I hear some good news from GM.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home