College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Home for the weekend

I decided to come home this weekend, mostly because our fridge was completely empty. That, and to see Saw II, which I highly recommend to anyone who wants to get freaked out by what nightmarish things the human mind is capable of concocting. Jesus, that movie was even more twisted than the first. I still don't know if the sequel is better than the first.

After the movie we took a quick trip over to Ypsi to check out a little Halloween party at Kyle's new digs. Nice place, but the party was a little lacking, so we left pretty early.

This weekend is basically going to be a "gather up as much food as possible and visit with family" weekend. Maybe get a little work in, but probably not. It's 1am, but I'll be honest; it's hard getting to sleep after seeing such a sick movie. I can't wait for the DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home