College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Why Bother?

Maybe it's the weather, maybe I miss Michigan, but I've been in some kind of funk for the past week. I'll get out of it once the weather starts getting better.

Actually, I do know what it is, and it's actually a couple things. I'm tired of the guys at work being huge perverts, always talking about the two hot girls in the entire plant, or pointing out the titties on one of the girls. I mean, Jesus, you're 45 years old and you're still calling them titties? Pathetic. It's cool to say, "Hey that girl's pretty hot," but to stare at her like you've never seen a woman before? Grow the fuck up and show some respect.

Speaking of respect, I have no tolerance for people who cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/significant other. Even worse is when you do cheat on that person, and don't even fess up to it. Just break it off, I don't care how much you say you care for him or her, you wouldn't be in this situation if that were true.

And girls, stop dating the assholes! We're just as tired of hearing about it as you are of dating these idiots! There's more than enough good guys out there, but for some unbelievable reason you go to the bastards that'll step all over you and treat you like crap day after day. I don't mind lending an ear and trying to help anyone out, but if it comes down to something you have do for yourself, there's only so much I can say or do.

And it's only Monday.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home