College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today Couldn't Be Going Any Slower

It's physically and scientifically impossible for time to pass slower than it has been today. It doesn't help that I've had only one class today, and it's been the most eventful thing that's happened to me today. That was 7 hours ago; I still have Stats to go to at 5:30 and then and only then will I be done for 5 glorious, just as boring days. Only difference is I'll be at home and not in East Lansing.

"There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!"
~Comic Book Guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home