College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, November 21, 2005

1 More Day....

Today went pretty well, besides the crappy weather, which I've come to expect. The calc test was 95% exactly what our prof went over in the review session on Friday, so that made things a lot easier. And after that, the day went by pretty uneventfully- worked out, got some work done, but mainly just relaxed.

Tomorrow should be more of the same: programming (early) in the morning, cleaning up and packing stuff up in the afternoon, and stats in the evening. And after that it's home free- I don't know if we're leaving Tuesday night or Wednesday; most likely Wednesday since I do want to wind down a bit and drive back during the day.

Man. I really don't have much to talk about. Guess I'm ready to go home, relax, and come back on Sunday ready to attack the next 3 weeks. Hard to believe the semester's passed so fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home