College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Why Doesn't Thanksgiving Just Get Here?

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it up here. I just want some turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy. Is that so wrong? Didn't think so.

I'm taking another step away from the old procrastinating Justin. I've actually gone so far as to map out on an hour by hour basis of what I'm going to do. Anal? Perhaps. Or maybe I realize that I need this in order to stop wasting the inane amount of time I do. There are so many times during the day when I do absolutely nothing. And when I say nothing, literally, nothing. I can't even describe what I do when I'm doing nothing, because there's no term for it. It's, it's nothing.

C++ test went alright today, the function writing part was not so bad this time around. Now there's a Stats test on Thursday, but because my prof is smoking something, he's letting us have 2 cheat sheets. 1 is hard enough to fill out, I don't know what I'm going to do with two. Maybe I'll write some funny jokes or leave some space for drawing/scribbling.

And I know I'm the last person to give advice to girls, but here it is: If a guy is an ass to one girl, odds are he'll eventually be an ass to you.

And now my advice to the guys: girls are a complete tease. Don't fall for any signals you think you might be getting, blatant as they may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home