College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Oddly Glorious Monday

I may be losing my fantasy football games, but I still consider myself a winner after today- I got a 95% on my Stats midterm and a 90 on my CSE midterm. I actually thought I got a 100 on the CSE test, but I was retarded enough to ignore the 3 0's next to the questions I got wrong. I'll still take it, thing is, I don't know how to act- it's been a while since I've done this well on tests.

Got my programming project done a day early, and mostly without the help of any TA's, which is always a good sign. As for the rest of the week, there can't possibly be that much work to do. I found out I won't have any class next Wednesday, so it'll be nice to relax for a little while before heading back home. I'm probably going to drive down to Georgetown to check out the area and look for apartments- Keith, one of the other people from MSU that interviewed, also got an offer in Georgetown, so it'll be cool to hang out with someone else from here.

Time to do some work, which is code for "waste the next four hours until I fall asleep or just give up."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home