College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Boooooorrrrrrrrriiinnnnnng

I could have gone to see Derailed tonight with Michelle and her friends, but I decided to stay in and work on my programming project, which went absolutely nowhere. I ended up listening to depressing music (Damien Rice, David Gray, Ryan Adams, etc.) and wandering aimlessly around the apartment.

I realize that what I'm going to say next may hurt my hetero street cred, but that's alright. Steve and I might go check out The Goblet of Fire on Saturday. So if any of you girls want to come along, please do. If not, whatever, 2 nearly 21 year old guys can watch Harry Potter if we want.

It was so cold today that everyone's away messages basically described their hate for the cold, how cold it was, or how warm they wish it was. Stop complaining. Seriously, we all know how it feels outside. My face freezes too.

Thank God I only have one class tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home