College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Seriously, What Crappy Weather

Absolute crap, from when I woke up at 7 this morning to when I'm typing this piece of crap paragraph. Nothing but rain, wind, and bitter cold for most of the day. Only good thing is the day went by somewhat fast, and I got a gift in the form of a free water bottle. Thank you very much Alison.

I didn't know it could happen, but it's fairly apparent now: every Stats class is even more boring and sleep-inducing than the one before it. And if I didn't have an apple and granola bar to keep me up, I surely would have slept for the entire 80 minutes. Instead, I took some half-assed notes and finished the State News crossword.

Pistons won tonight, bringing their season record to 7-0. I don't know how long they can keep this pace up, seeing as how the starters are playing a lot of minutes. Darko actually got some time in the first half, and didn't mess up too bad.

Tomorrow won't be any better, especially with a CSE lab at 8 in the morning. I can only hope it warms up a little bit, or it just doesn't rain. The rain is the big thing, seeing as how I'm not gay enough to carry an umbrella with me. Sorry, just my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home