College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yes! A Complete State Of Michigan Collapse!

So the Lions lost today to make it 0-6 in Michigan's major sports. And no, I don't count Western Michigan beating Central Michigan as a win, I'm talking the major sports. Sorry Broncos.

I didn't get to see any of the game today, seeing as how I was at the Baja shop from 11 to 4:30 and then the CSE lab until 7. But I'm glad I didn't, that's just one more thing I'd be frustrated about.

I tell you what, there are some real weirdos at the Baja shop. You people know who you are. But it's always a good time there, no matter how much work needs to get done. Today we took out the transmission and engine on one of the cars to strengthen a bracket and move the transmission forward. Those are some stubborn bolts.

CSE was frustrating at first, as always, but once we got the hang of it, it felt good to get it done with.

Calc test tomorrow, and after that I can relax and look forward to Thanksgiving. Andy got tickets to the Lions game, so that should be a good time. Not to mention the fact that I'll be home and be able to relax, without worrying about tests for the next week.

This next month and a half is going to be kind of rough though: finals are the week of December 10, and then I'm going to India on the 20th, flying back on the 31st, celebrating New Year's in the air, having some kind of 21st birthday party January 7, and moving down to Kentucky on the 8th or 9th. I'm looking forward to all of it.

Have a good week all, I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home