College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm Getting Restless....

Work this past week has really been a drag. I'm between stages on my project, which means plenty of downtime. PLENTY. Yesterday Mike and I went up the stairs past our office, and checked out the roof for a little while. We also saw the new 2007 FJ Cruiser, which was pretty sweet.

I flew solo for most of the weekend; Keith went back to MSU for St. Patrick's Day, so I held things down here. Weird thing is, I didn't mind being alone. I liked making dinner by myself, driving around by myself. That can't be good. I'm getting too used to being lonely. It's time to make some new friends. Preferably beautiful Kentucky girls. But I'm not picky, they don't have to be from Kentucky. Wow, I'm funny.

And it's getting cold again. What the HELL? I want spring to be here in the worst kind of way. Well, technically, spring is here, but it's like Michigan's winter followed me down here, and I don't appreciate it one bit. If I have to go one more day wearing gloves, I will just snap.

The basketball league starts Thursday, and I'm pretty excited about it. Yesterday was the 3 point shootout, and I placed a disappointing 3rd out of 35 guys. I lost by 3 points (ironic, I guess), and lost out on an awesome $25 Dick's giftcard. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home