College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Uh Oh....

It's almost 2am. I have to wake up in about 4 hours. I think I might have made a mistake in going out tonight, but we'll see. Avio was still fun.

Work has sucked as of late. There's been no guidance, no support, nothing. The one guy that was helping us has gone all Charlie Chaplin on us (not the dancing and hijinks Chaplin, the silent Chaplin), so he's avoided us like the plague. The three of us working together have maybe 8 months of experience combined, and that just means frustration since we know absolutely nothing about process and the way things are done at Toyota. It makes me angry that I've been thrown into a situation as disorganized and chaotic as this one, but who knows, maybe I'll be the better for it.

I'm going home for Easter weekend; I took both Friday and Monday off, so while I'm planning on spending the weekend with the family, I was thinking about going up to State on Sunday and hanging out there until Monday afternoon, when I'd unfortunately have to drive back down here to Lexington. It'll be nice to be back up at campus for a little bit, I really do miss East Lansing.

Hopefully the weekend is as good as the weather was today, just absolutely gorgeous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home