College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Happy April To You

Weather's starting to get better- a lot better. And really, if you couldn't tell by now, now you know: my mood is completely dependent on the weather. So I'm in a great mood, I usually always am.

Work's going alright- most of the guys in the office have either gone back to NA or moved down to Texas for the next few months, so the place is a lot more laid back and easier to work in. My project is finally moving forward again, and I need to figure out a way to erase the 3 week delay, fast.

I got a couple days off for Easter, so I'll be coming back to Michigan Thursday night, spending the following few days with family and catching up, and then going back up to East Lansing to catch up with the few friends I care about the most. Plus, it'll just be nice being back up at Michigan State, I've really missed the people and the campus.

So to end, I'll see you if I see you, and if not, have a great rest of the week.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/07/2006 11:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you have SAD-season affective disorder. but that's okay. i have it to!
    luv, your fave cousin

     
  • At 4/08/2006 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nicky said, "i have it to!"

    notice the incorrect usage of the word "to".

     
  • At 4/08/2006 03:50:00 PM, Blogger JRumao said…

    i'm so used to it now, people don't know the difference between to/too, your/you're, their/they're/there- pathetic, yes, but our society is just becoming retarded.

    no offense nicki. or nicky, apparently.

     
  • At 4/09/2006 07:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    but our society is just becoming retarded.

    Hmm I guess our society is also becoming less politically correct. Please show sensitivity for those who are mentally handicapped. Words tossed around like gay and retarded that take on negative connotations are ruining our culture.

    So please, be sensitive.

     
  • At 4/09/2006 08:30:00 PM, Blogger JRumao said…

    OH MY GOD, Brian, knock it off. I know you're in the club that looks down on negative connotations, but I'm not using it in a negative light, and I'm entitled to say what I want to say. I'd rather prefer Nicki spelling stuff wrong.

     
  • At 4/10/2006 07:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love how Brian thinks so highly of himself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home